Thursday, December 14, 2006

At work....

Well, I am finally at work today. I am totally slammed but I can't seem to stay focused! I guess I had too much time off. Plus I have so much going on this weekend that I just feel like my head is swimming! My inlaws move here this weekend and there's alot of work ahead.......more later.

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Take pictures of their new house, I want to see it.

Crystal said...

K, I will

Lura said...

What do you do at your job?

Crystal said...

I do release of information. I deal with all the medical record requests from attorney's, insurance companies, patient's, Coroner's etc. They request medical records on a patient and I have to make sure they send me a HIPPA compliant authorization signed by the patient whose records they are requesting and then I pull the chart, scan the records and either electronically send them or mail them. Real exciting, huh! Are you sorry you asked??

Lura said...

No, I'm not sorry I asked. Ha ha. I work in healthcare too, so I'm all too familiar with HIPPA.