Well girls, I have been baking since I got home at 3:30! I am making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, regular chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, puppychow, brownies and buckeyes!!! I bake like this every year at Christmas time but I have been putting it off. Once I saw Jamie's blog about all the baking she did, it inspired me to get busy!
I will probably be up late baking, I still have a ton to do. It's just Dawson and I for the next two days. Shawn flew down to Florida today to move his parents here and I have to meet the carpet cleaning people at their house in Maineville tomorrow morning at 8:00 am! UGH! Plus, I have to spend a few hours getting the house cleaned up. Apparently from all the contractors working in there and Shawn and Kevin painting and working, the house is a mess. My sister n law is letting me borrow her kids so they can help me. Marcia, my sis n law conveniently had surgery last week so she can't do much. She's not allowed to lift more than 15 pounds for 6 weeks! I told her she planned her surgery a week before this move, on purpose!!! After I work there most of the day tomorrow, I have to meet Shawn, Kevin and my inlaws at the house to unload and unpack them. I took Monday off work so I can help my mom n law unpack all day. I can't wait until all of this is over and they are all settled in.........whew! It's been ALOT of work!

3 comments:
I am baking today too. I love it.
I do too! The only thing is that I nibble so much while I am baking that when everything is done I feel sick and can't eat anything! LOL
Oh well don't i feel like a terrible wife and mother. i can't bake a lick. I will have to post pictures of my cookies tonight. Watch out Martha!
Post a Comment