Wow! Shawn really outdid himself this year!!! Not only did he get me a new digital camera, and an MP3 player for Christmas, but this morning he gave me something that made me cry! He bought me a family ring that he designed himself with his birthstone, my birthstone and both boys birthstones in the midddle!! It's absolutely beautiful! I will try to get a good picture of it to post. I didn't think he'd make me cry again this year. Last year he made me cry because he had a snapshot of Dawson painted in a water color painting by an artist and also had it framed! He is a great gift giver. I feel bad cause I didn't really give him anything sentimental or special, just clothes and useful stuff.
The boys had a great Christmas as well. It was nice to be with Shawn's parents on Christmas day without traveling 15 hours in the car! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment