Monday, December 18, 2006

I KNOW WHAT IT IS........

Well, the package that Shawn was expecting finally came! I asked him if I could open it and he said no, you have to wait so I said okay. I guess, he couldn't take it because all of the sudden, he said, okay open it, I can't wait. So, I opened my gift and it was my very own MP3 player! I have never really wanted one of these because I am so bad at working that kind of stuff, it just looked to complicated. Everyone had one but me! Shawn has one, Cam has one and Dawson has one.........and now I do! I have been playing with it all evening while I have been cleaning and I absolutely love it. I was afraid of it at first but now I seem to know what I am doing!!!! I just wanted to let you all know what the gift was!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I got one a couple of Christmases ago. I love it of course Kevin does all the downloading I just do the listening. They are really cool. Disney just came out with one too, and one that plays movies too. I really want one. Now that I have my laptop I am even willing to learn all the computer part of it. Someone tell Santa.

Crystal said...

I'll tell him! The one I have plays movies and holds pictures. Do you want me to ask Shawn where he got it? I think he ordered it online. I can't download anything either, I was just trying to get the hang of working the dang thing and finding my songs on it! He put all my favorite country artists on it and some of my favorite older rock.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I had not even touched one till my lil brother let me see his. They are cool if you like music. I would like one if it was all Barry Manilow over and over.

Cheryl said...

You can set them up to play the same song over and over if you want.

Crystal, Ryan has his own blog now.
ryansownblog.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

YUCK!! Barry Manilow!!??? Bubblegum music! LOL

Cheryl said...

Barry SUCKS!!! What a snooze!!