Your are doing a great job on your blog. It's fun once you get started, isn't it. Those are good pictures of the boys together. I like the silly one best.
Those brothers really look nothing alike. Thanks for constantly adding more to your blog. HOW REFRESHING!!
I'm trying! It's alot of fun so far!
MY GOSH! How Cam has grown into a young man! How tall is he now? The long hair is killing me, never seen him with long hair.
He looks even older now, that picture is a year old!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your are doing a great job on your blog. It's fun once you get started, isn't it. Those are good pictures of the boys together. I like the silly one best.
Those brothers really look nothing alike. Thanks for constantly adding more to your blog. HOW REFRESHING!!
I'm trying! It's alot of fun so far!
MY GOSH! How Cam has grown into a young man! How tall is he now? The long hair is killing me, never seen him with long hair.
He looks even older now, that picture is a year old!!!
Post a Comment