Friday, December 15, 2006

OKAY, ONE MORE POST

Just wanted to update you on the bus incident. My neighbor, Sal called me again tonight and said he spoke to Colerain Police dept. and alerted them to what happened yesterday. Apparently, they got a report a couple of weeks ago about two men that looked suspicious hanging out near a bus stop, they patrolled for a few weeks and then stopped when nothing happened with it. They also got a report a week ago about two suspicous looking men hanging around a bus stop in Fairfield, and in Mt. Healthy.......my neighboring communities. Hearing this kind of freaked me out because it makes me think that maybe those two men were going to do something to me if given the chance.........wow, makes me shudder to think about it! PRAISE GOD FOR THE BUS DRIVER FOR STAYING!!! I thanked her this morning and I emailed Colerain bus service and told them what she did for me and how much I appreciated it. Okay, now I am going to bed, Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, if they do, find a shoe and beat them black n blue! LOL

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I took your advice about the bugs but I was groggy and now Steve is black and blue and mad at you.

Lura said...

I have never heard the end to that rhyme. My dad used to always say the first part to us.

Cheryl said...

Poor Steve. I have never heard that part either. Good for you telling her bosses that she did a good job. So many people only say something when things are negative.

Crystal said...

LOL