
Every year, "St. Nick" leaves our family a new ornament. The ornament is always something that symbolizes something significant in our lives for that year. This year, Cameron got a set of McDonald's ornaments to represent his first job at McDonald's.........he's been working there now for 4 months. Dawson got the Bengal's ornament of Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson with the Santa in the middle because Dawson has been obsessed with football for the last year and he loves the Bengals. Shawn got the orange Bengals ornament because he is also a huge Bengal's fan. Last but not least, I got a new snowman ornament. I love snowmen so I get a new one every year. Here's a picture of the ornaments.

6 comments:
Very neat tradition. I've been trying to do something similar. This year though we got a family ornament of 5 bears in a train w/ our names on it. It was to commemorate our trip to Strasburg this past summer.
We get Ryan at least one new ornament each year and so does my Mom. It's so awesome. When they grow up and move out they'll have a whole tree of ornaments already.
We hand carve our children's hebrew names out of Crystal each year to symbolize another year's passing.
Sonya you are getting much more creative with your lies. the cookies were a good start.
That was really good Sonya. I laughed out loud.
You mean my jokes are good, just not my cookies..i can live with that.
Post a Comment