About Me
Blog Archive
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
RAMBLINGS..........
I'm sitting here at work. I worked hard for a few hours but now I find myself daydreaming, making my list of things to do before Christmas, and reading everyone's blog. I always have such a hard time focusing during the holiday's. I just don't feel like working! I'd rather be at home, cleaning, wrapping gifts, baking or shopping! Today is Cam and Daws' last of school for Christmas break! They were both very excited to be off for two weeks. Dawson had a Christmas party yesterday at school and he came home so happy and pumped full of sugar! LOL He's been so good while we have been dragging over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to work. He has just been playing with the dogs and helping us with little stuff.....no complaining. We were there until 9:00 last night. Cam is still working at McDonald's but he wants to find a new job. They screw around with his schedule all of the time and Cam's mad because he was excited that minimum wage went up but when it did, they cut everyone's hours! He was NOT happy about that! I told him to find another job and quit McDonald's. He wants to work at Family Christian Store. He shops there alot and the people there know him. Hopefully he will get hired on there. Well, I better get back to work, or better yet, get back to my list! ha ha Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lists? What are those?
Post a Comment