My neice, Emily had gotten some lotion for Christmas called Twisted Pepermint from Bath and Body works. I used some of hers and loved the smell of it so I went out and bought 3 bottles of it for myself today.....it was even on sale for 4 bucks a bottle and that's half off!
Well, I came home, took a shower and thought I would put my new lotion on after my shower. It felt fine at first but after about 10 minutes, my body started to get tingly all over and felt like I had icy hot all over my body!!!!! I just wanted to warn you ladies, this lotion smells really good and it's great for your hands but even though it says it's "body lotion", think twice about what part of the body you put it on!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:
Oh that sucks!!!
Ha! I love it. Rub it on Shawn on "accident".
GOOD IDEA! Maybe I will slip some in his undies!!!!
Amanda gave me some soap with peppermint in it and it kind of had the same effect when I washed "down there". Ha ha. It was so funny that you posted this and we were just talking about the soap a few days ago.
Well, then you should have warned me!!!
Why are you guys washing your genitals with candy anyway?
Post a Comment