Monday, December 18, 2006




We finally got finished unloading the trucks and we were all starving so we went to a Mexican Restraunt (my favorite food). I took a pic of Daws so he wanted to take pictures of me and Shawn. It was fun even though we were all grubby, sweaty and exhausted.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Shawn looks awesome in a hat. I am so serious. That boy needs to cover his hair! I love those pics.

Jamie said...

Is Dawson wearing his Bengals jersey? GO BENGALS!!! WHO-DEY!!! My boys wore theirs to church yesterday and Noah wanted to wear it again to school today!!

Crystal said...

That's funny Sonya! I like him in that hat too but I love his long hair! It totally fits his personality.

Yes, that's a chad Johnson jersey. He wears it every Sunday and to school sometimes.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i don't disagree with you there