Friday, January 5, 2007

FEELING KINDA BLAH........

Today, I am feeling kinda blah! I have no idea why. I just feel bored, tired, and like I need to do something fun. I guess it's probably the fact that the holiday's were so busy, exciting and fun and then when it's all over, it's just normal and nothing special is going on now. I could really use some fun. I just wanna be silly, laugh, be a goofball and let loose. Tonight, Shawn and I are going to his parents house for dinner (just our family) but their idea of fun, is to eat dinner and watch a movie and to me that is BORING!!! Is anyone else feeling this way now that the holiday's are over??? Or am I just being neurotic??

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I feel the opposite after the holidays, like relieved that it is all over and things can settle down. You need to do something fun then. You need to get out of that house, not just to the Stephens' house but something fun. I want to go play BINGO but my friend at church said it was a sin...I didn't know that. SO.....

Crystal said...

Let's do something fun together!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Okay, when? We could walk around at the mall tomorrow morning? I will flash my breasts at onlookers to make you laugh. My house is too dirty for you to come over tomorrow.

Jamie said...

Wow, now that's some fun!! Why is Bingo a sin? I must've missed that passage...thou shall not shout out Bingo!! Just kidding, sort of, I still don't know why it's a sin? Anyway, Crystal, we'll have to have Sonya arrange a get together for all of us so I can meet you!!! Hint, hint, wink, wink!!

Cheryl said...

Go toilet paper Sonya's house, or dress up your dog, or play a game with your kids but make up your own silly rule. That's all I've got, I'll let you know if I come up with something else. I like the calm after the Holiday's but only for about a week.

Crystal said...

I love that idea Sonya!!! I remember when Cheryl and I would go to Walmart real late at night and dress in crazy hats and glasses and be totally obnoxious! That was so much fun.......Let's do the mall thing, I will be sure to bring my camera! Jamie, I would love to meet you too! You and Sonya set something up and I will be there! Cheryl, meet me at Sonya's with lots of toilet paper!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I am home now, call me to set up mall date.

Crystal said...

K, I am calling now.

Isn't Bingo a sin because it's gambling??