Sunday, January 21, 2007

HOW TO WEIGH YOURSELF CORRECTLY


Have you been doing it wrong all of these years!!!???

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is great. Thank you for posting real things and not just the game.

Char said...

Haha! Awesome! I will have to try that! I made your caramel corn today! Look at my blog! I don't even want to weigh myself the real way now. I think I'll do it your way! haha :) Thanks for the recipe!

Jamie said...

I love it!!! I may actually get on the scale if we do it that way!! Oh, wait maybe the scale will get on me!!

Cheryl said...

I actually laughed out loud...for once lol actually applies.

Crystal said...

I thought you all would get a kick out of that one!!! I thought it was great!

Lura said...

For the record, I posted real things every day and not just game pictures!