Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'M EXCITED........

As you know, I am kind of flakey, and a homebody and it's something I want to change. I need to do more things with my friends, separate from my kids and husband. Well, tomorrow night, my two friends that I used to work with at my old job at the Plastic Surgery office are coming over to have a girls night!!! Jenny and Emily are so much fun. Emily is a skincare specialist at my old work and she used to give me all my micropeels and dermaplaining when I worked there but now that I haven't work there in about 5 months, my skin has gone to pot! She's going to bring all her equipment with her and she's going to give me a micropeel. She's also a make-up artist (she used to live in LA and worked with models) so we will probably have her do our make-up too. Jenny works at the plastic surgery off as well. She's responsible for scheduling appts for all the skincare patients, keeping the schedules straight and ordering all the supplies. The three of us get along very well. They are alot younger than me but since I don't act my age, people never know it. Emily is 26 and Jenny is 25...........I can't wait until they come over! I am making Shawn spend the night at his friend Billy's house because I told Jenny and Emily that they can just spend the night at my house. Cameron will be home with Daws (downstairs) so we don't even have to stay in all night if we don't want to! Are ya proud of me???? I am actually taking some ME time and having some fun!!! I'm sure I will have lots of fun pictures to post afterwards!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Great...but are you trying to ONE UP our impressive MICROPEEL-WANNABES??? Are you saying that our fake cucumbers are not as effective as a real micropeel? I hope you are not saying that. I for one feel much prettier since my facial last week, how about you girls?

Char said...

I do feel so much better! My face is so much nicer and my hands feel 10 times softer!!
Have a great time!

Jamie said...

My husband can't keep his hands off my super smooth skin!! I think that's pretty tough to beat!! sbnl

Cheryl said...

Good for you have fun. Take lots of pictures.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Yeah take that girly!

Lura said...

Have a great time with the girls! We want to see pictures!