Monday, January 22, 2007

MANIC MONDAY........OOOOH

Well, Friday the sliding door broke on my van and I have it tied shut. I was going to go to the Chevy place on my way to work this morning to get it fixed but when I went out this morning to start my van, it wouldn't start! UGH! It's not the battery, it's just not starting for some unknown reason. So, I went ahead and put Daws on the bus for school and then I called Shawn at work. He's on his way to bring me his car and I will take him back to work, then go to my work and then go pick up Daws from school and then pick up Shawn from work!!! WHEW! There's nothing like starting your week out like this! It's one of those days, that you wish your bed was already made..........

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah i hate when life gets like that...but it sometimes does.

Crystal said...

Did you get that the title and last line were a song?? Do you remember that song??

Cheryl said...

I did catch that!!!

Lura said...

Hope things are better today! Although it does look like Tuesday got more fun once you made it to work!