Sunday, January 21, 2007

MY FACIAL MASK





Well, since my friends couldn't come over, I decided to do my own facial last night. Both my boys had friends over so I was by myself...........I must say, it didn't go over very well when Cameron and his friends came upstairs and found me sitting on the couch like this!!! Cam kept saying, "Don't look at my mom, she's embarrassing me!" Dawson and Anthony thought it was hilarious and wanted to have a mask too! ha ha I didn't let them do it of course.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is lovely!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

you look so funny

Char said...

That is so funny!! You should have let them put stuff on their faces and then taken pictures! That would of been hilarious! Plus, you might need those as blackmail photos later on when they are teenagers! LOL

Jamie said...

Did it work, is your skin smooth and silky!!

Crystal said...

Well, it was actually an acne mask! I have had horrible acne for the past 2 years! I have more acne now than I ever had as a teenager! It's an acne mask by Nutrigena and I can tell a big difference already......everything is drying up!

SamandSawyersMom said...

You look like a chic from a horror film the more I look at it..I think I am done looking at it...mommy...