Oh my goodness! The guys were so much better this week on American Idol!!! I love Chris Sligh, Sundance, Phil (the bald guy), Blake and Chris Richardson.............I think I am in love..........Blake is such a cutie and I just love the way he dances and his voice and his style, I told Shawn that he better hope I never see Blake in person! WHEW! ha ha
I just think Chris Sligh is such hoot and such a sweetheart! I hope he never cuts his hair.......it makes his look! I love it. His dedication to his wife was so sweet.
If you guys watch, you NEED to vote! I voted 50 times for Blake, Chris Richardson and Phil. And Shawn voted 50 times for Sundance and Chris Sligh! We don't really care too much for the others.

5 comments:
yeah i like the funny guy and the blake guy...but none of them are great. i love the 2 black girls for the girls.
I so thought that Antonett (sp?) should have gone last week! She totally stunk! I think she got thru on her looks just as Simon predicted.
I haven't watched last nights yet.
Cheryl Ann, you have to watch it when it's on so you can vote....come on sista!!!
I don't watch it! :(
Post a Comment