Dawson bought some tatoos, a sea monkey aquarium and some fake snow from the cool store we went to! It was so awesome! He also got a book that teaches him how to draw different things. We will do the fake snow and sea monkeys tomorrow. We have to mix the fake snow stuff with water and it's supposed to turn into snow and we are supposed to add water to the sea monkey mixture and the eggs are supposed to hatch within 5 days. I will keep you posted on how that goes! ha ha
About Me
Blog Archive
Saturday, February 17, 2007
DAWSON'S LOOT FROM THE COOL STORE
Dawson bought some tatoos, a sea monkey aquarium and some fake snow from the cool store we went to! It was so awesome! He also got a book that teaches him how to draw different things. We will do the fake snow and sea monkeys tomorrow. We have to mix the fake snow stuff with water and it's supposed to turn into snow and we are supposed to add water to the sea monkey mixture and the eggs are supposed to hatch within 5 days. I will keep you posted on how that goes! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, like father like son. ha ha. Sorry, I just had to say it about the tattoos!
I knew someone would say that! I just thought it would be Sonya! ha ha
Post a Comment