Saturday, February 10, 2007

FEELIN A BIT BETTER

I'm feelin a little better now. I got a call from my oldest son Cameron from his cell phone. (He's at his dad's house this week) and he said that he came home from work and his dad didn't leave him a key outside like they usually do. He was standing out in the freezing cold because his dad and step mom, Michelle weren't home. He said he called his dad on his cell and told him he was locked out and all his dad said was "Well, just figure something out!" Cam's dad is a real winner! But that's a whole other post..........I could post for days, years, decades, centuries..........oh sorry, I lose my Religion when it comes to Cam's dad and step mom.........they treat my Cameron so horribly. Anyway, Cam called me and asked if I could come pick him up. I called J and told him I was going to pick Cam up since he was standing out in the cold and he said "whatever, I don't care!" Wow! So, I went out and picked up Cam and on our way home we stopped at Target.

I was walking behind Cam and Daws and I heard the cutest conversation ever! Daws was telling his bubba all about his "girlfriend" Casey. Then Daws looked at some teddy bears that were holding hearts full of candy and he said "Wow, Casey would love that!" Cam then said "Well, go ahead and get it for her, I will pay for it!" Isn't that the sweetest thing!??? I asked Cam how much it was and he said, "it's 6 bucks, but don't worry about it, I want to buy it for him" Gosh, I have such an awesome teenage son! He really is a good and loving kid!

Getting out for a while helped me. I feel a bit better. Not a hundred
percent but better.

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I love that story. It is so sweet. J and Michelle have serious issues and they have NO business having children at all, if you ask me...which you didn't.

SamandSawyersMom said...

And to top it all off, they have like 66 kids

Crystal said...

lol Sonya you are funny! Cam has less than a year to go til he's 18 and won't have to deal with them anymore if he doesn't want to!

Lura said...

That is so cool that he wanted to buy it for Dawson! What a sweet kid.

Cheryl said...

He has always been so sweet. He really is a good kid.