About Me
Blog Archive
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
FOGGY AND ICEY MORNING
Well, I am not working today afterall. I was driving to Ft. Ham when all of the sudden, I couldn't see a thing! The fog was soooo bad and I slid on some ice. I immediately turned around and started driving toward Drake instead since it's only 10 mins from me but then I stopped by my house to change my clothes and now my van won't start! UGH! I called Shawn and he said for me to just relax and enjoy my day off by myself...........so that's what I am going to do! Thank God I have a flexible job!!!! It's a slippery mess out there! Daws and I were holding on to each other for dear life when we were walking to the bus stop this morning! YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Even my dogs slipped on the ice this morning. That when you know it;s slippery.
Glad you made it back safe and sound! Enjoy your day off!
I had to pull over last night due to the fog
Post a Comment