Friday, February 16, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY

I went to the store and bought a bunch of craft stuff for me and Daws to do together this weekend!

I bought him new poster paints and puff paints, an apron to decorate that he can wear while he does his artwork, new brushes, modeling clay, paper, sponges etc! He's going to be so surprised and excited when he sees it all! I even bought him three canvas' so he can paint them and hang them on his wall. I just wanted some stuff for us to do since it looks like it's going to be another boring weekend at home! We are going to Shawn's parents house for dinner so we will probably break out all the art stuff when we get back. This is Shawn's work weekend so he goes to bed early!

18 comments:

Char said...

Have a fun weekend! You went all out with the craft stuff! What an awesome time he'll have!
Could either you or Cheryl fill me in on what happened today on GH? I missed it!! I am really mad because I had the vcr set to tape and it didn't tape and I got home at 3:55 and saw the very end of it but that was it!! :( :(

Crystal said...

Oh girl, it was sooooo good!!!! It comes on tonight at 10 on Soapnet, do you have cable???

Char said...

I don't think we get soapnet! we do have cable now, but i don't think our package has that channel! :(

Cheryl said...

I haven't watched it yet, but I will tonight and fill you in. You can also get episode updates on abc.com

SamandSawyersMom said...

post girl, it's been awhile

SamandSawyersMom said...

posty bosty

SamandSawyersMom said...

poster moster

SamandSawyersMom said...

what? nothing to post about???

SamandSawyersMom said...

i miss you...post

SamandSawyersMom said...

I know that something has happened that you can post about in the last 5 minutes. I am sure of it. Any good bowel movements??

SamandSawyersMom said...

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

tsop short for POST!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

feel wanted??? POST

Crystal said...

Did you not read my post that said I was going to Shawn's parents house for dinner!??? We just got back!

Jamie said...

What did you have for dinner, was it good, I mean really, was it good? How many courses, was their desert? Who all was there, what were they wearing? Did you watch any t.v.? What did you watch? What projects are you going to be doing? Are you going to show them to us? What else might you do this weekend? Planning to eat? What will you be eating? What will you be wearing? Just curious.....

Crystal said...

Jamie, did you have too much coffee????

Lura said...

Do all these people bugging you make you want to smoke?

Crystal said...

Absolutely not! It makes me feel loved!