Last night we went to Shawn's parents house for dinner! I love eating dinner with them because they are amazing cooks! The make everything from scratch, and I mean EVERYTHING! Last night they made, homemade mancotti, homemade twisted garlic bread, salad, homemade salad dressing, fresh feta cheese, fresh parmesian cheese, and for desert, homemade brownies with vanilla icecream on top along with some homemade fudge to pour over it!!!!! They cook like this all the time........it's crazy! I even said to my mom n law last night, "Why did you do this to my husband?? You spoiled him and now I have to fill your shoes!!!" She just laughed and then said, well you cook really well too, we've eaten your food before so you do a great job! Well, that felt good coming from them. I ate every freakin bite of food last night too, even dessert! I quit smoking so I eat everything in sight!!!
By the way, I am still smoke free and am going strong! I feel pretty good and I am starting to go longer periods of time without thinking about smoking whereas before, it totally consumed my thoughts........that's major progress! My inlaws were elated to hear the news.......I even chimed in as an annoying nonsmoker and gave Shawn a hard time along with his parents when they harped on him about it. I kept telling him he needed to quit that filthy habit and that's it's terrible for his health and that he stinks! SAL It was fun to be able to do that!! I was so used to hearing people say that to me it was nice to do it to someone else! haha

2 comments:
Well, whatever it takes. You give him heck if that helps! We are thrilled for you.
I am very happy for you, I'll have to think of a new nickname for you Stinky...just kidding. Oh I could call you PEE-PEE. Hahahaha
Post a Comment