About Me
Blog Archive
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
MORE SYMPTOMS
Okay, first of all, I am not trying to be obsessed with this whole smoking thing but I just can't help but blog about what I am going thru. I am totally amazed at what is happening to my body! Tonight, I got a new symptom that was listed on the the symptom list that I read online. I have the most horrible stomach cramps and gas that I've ever had in my life!!! Shawn even asked me to sleep on the couch!!!! ha ha He was kidding but I know he's probably not finding me too attractive at the moment! I'm pale, feverish, shaky, gassy at both ends, and grouchy!!!! I'm quite disgusting actually! I sure hope a beautiful swan emerges from this ugly duckling! UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you'll be very popular at work. you'll look back on all of this in a month and laugh.
Oh you have been stinky before and you are usually quite proud of it. Just don't go around using the f word to describe it k? Hang in there and tell yourself that it is the flu and you'll get over it soon. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Good luck sweetie!
Oh, that stinks! (Honestly that's what I first thought and then realized how punny it was!!) I'm sorry it's so rough, but you're doing a great job. Just like most anything great, it takes a lot of work to get to it and you're doing it and you should feel so proud. Keep up the good work!!
POST
Post a Comment