Saturday, February 10, 2007

SWEET HUSBAND..........SOMETIMES

Today when I was feeling so down and depressed, Shawn took Daws off my hands for a couple of hours. They went to a couple of stores and when they came home, Shawn said he had a treat for me. He bought me my favorite soup (broccoli and cheese) in a garlic bread bowl from Quizno's and he bought me two of my favorite candies........Swedish fish and Reeses Pieces! He said he got the treats for me since I was feeling so bad and because he was proud of me for not smoking! He can be so sweet sometimes..........operative word, SOMETIMES! ha ha (Although, the Swedish fish made my chicklet fall out!)

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

well, I will just say that I love all that food that you mentioned and I can't wait to try that bread bowl.

Char said...

Yummy! That was nice of him! I love Swedish fish too!

Lura said...

That was nice of him! I updated my blog and it's been almost 4 hours! Where are you???

Jamie said...

Awww, that's very nice. I hope you enjoyed your quiet time alone!!