I'm right there going through puberty with ya! Ha ha.
OH MY!!!!!! The face you are making doesn't help!
Could you look any sadder or mad? You tried to be ugly...I don't feel bad for your skinny butt!!! My skin is all I have going for me...1 Zit a month!!
I was not happy with my face so I guess you could say I was sad! You and Sonya have beautiful skin like your mama!
I wish I had to TRY to look ugly! Camera's don't lie!
i get a couple of zits a year..okay maybe 10 but not many at all...i pray i get my mothers skin
me too. so far so good.
POOP ON BOTH OF YA!
I still get a few now and then. I don't wear make up though. I honestly think it ages your skin.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm right there going through puberty with ya! Ha ha.
OH MY!!!!!! The face you are making doesn't help!
Could you look any sadder or mad? You tried to be ugly...I don't feel bad for your skinny butt!!! My skin is all I have going for me...1 Zit a month!!
I was not happy with my face so I guess you could say I was sad! You and Sonya have beautiful skin like your mama!
I wish I had to TRY to look ugly! Camera's don't lie!
i get a couple of zits a year..okay maybe 10 but not many at all...i pray i get my mothers skin
me too. so far so good.
POOP ON BOTH OF YA!
I still get a few now and then. I don't wear make up though. I honestly think it ages your skin.
Post a Comment