Life with my Beautiful Family
About Me
Crystal
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (1)
November (3)
July (12)
June (6)
May (12)
August (7)
July (3)
May (2)
April (1)
March (6)
February (10)
January (31)
December (37)
November (26)
October (49)
September (52)
August (35)
July (43)
June (24)
May (53)
April (36)
March (73)
February (43)
January (49)
December (57)
November (56)
October (77)
September (58)
August (74)
July (83)
June (79)
May (74)
April (65)
March (75)
February (88)
January (89)
December (84)
Crys' Favorite Blogs
Kelly
CARRIE
CHARITY
AMANDA
LURA
CHERYL
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
AMERICAN IDOL
Am I the only one who votes???? Please tell me the rest of you that watch vote!!! UGH!!!!!
3 comments:
SamandSawyersMom
said...
have not voted once
March 28, 2007 at 11:03 PM
SamandSawyersMom
said...
go sanjaya!!!!
March 28, 2007 at 11:06 PM
Lura
said...
I've never watched! :)
March 29, 2007 at 7:55 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
have not voted once
go sanjaya!!!!
I've never watched! :)
Post a Comment