Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BATHTIME FUN!!!!











Daws rarely takes baths anymore. He takes a shower with his dad every morning before school. I was talking to Sonya on the phone earlier and she was giving her boys a bath so I thought Daws would like to play in the tub too! I asked him if he wanted to play in the tub and he was all for it! He had no problem posing for all the pictures! ha ha He's such a ham!

7 comments:

Jen said...

awww!
looks familiar, he's a cutie

Cheryl said...

Ryan LOVES the bath but only takes them to play, he showers before school. The shower still has lots of toys.

Char said...

Those are stinkin adorable and they would look awesome in a scrapbook! ;) And they'd look awesome in a huge frame in your bathroom!

Crystal said...

Thanks Charity! I think I will do the frame thing and if you wanna scrap em for me, be my guest! ha ha JK

Amy said...

Cute pics.! I can't wait until my kids can take showers. Right now they get in the bath tub and never want to get out!

Lura said...

That kid is so photogenic!

SamandSawyersMom said...

he is very cute and he makes the bath look more fun than it is.

you are a copy catter