Precious pictures, it must be nice to be able to post pictures of your child, I sure can't.
I wonder why it won't let you!!
Cute! You have great kids!
THANKS CAREBEAR!!! Your little bundle is a cutie too! Loved the pictures you posted!
soooo handsome
I e-mailed you.
I didn't get the email, Cheryl! UGH
It came back to me??? I am going to reboot and see if my problems go away. If not I will have to find a computer geek to fix it...oh wait I married one.
Poopy, hope you get it fixed soon!
He is so adorable! I just love his red hair and it's all stylish and stuff! :)
Time to post!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Precious pictures, it must be nice to be able to post pictures of your child, I sure can't.
I wonder why it won't let you!!
Cute! You have great kids!
THANKS CAREBEAR!!! Your little bundle is a cutie too! Loved the pictures you posted!
soooo handsome
I e-mailed you.
I didn't get the email, Cheryl! UGH
It came back to me??? I am going to reboot and see if my problems go away. If not I will have to find a computer geek to fix it...oh wait I married one.
Poopy, hope you get it fixed soon!
He is so adorable! I just love his red hair and it's all stylish and stuff! :)
Time to post!!!
Post a Comment