Monday, March 12, 2007

LAVONNE'S PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!! HA HA



My friend, Lavonne at work is always telling me and everyone else to find her a man. She is 50 years old and has been divorced for 8 years. She has dated but no one serious and she really really wants to find someone..........that's ALL she talks about!!! Well today I came in to work and announced to all three girls in my department that I found Lavonne a boyfriend!!! I'm sure you all have seen the little animals and insects that you buy for kids that when you soak them in water for a long time, they grow 5 or 6 times bigger!?


Well, I found one that was called "Grow your own boyfriend" at the bookstore and I just had to buy it for Lavonne. She got the biggest kick out of it..........she even had to run to the bathroom so she wouldn't pee on herself from laughing so hard! I took pictures of her reaction.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh that is too cute...you're a funny girl!!!

Crystal said...

On the package it says that he won't roll his eyes at you when you buy new shoes, he won't talk back and he won't ask, what's for dinner! ha ha

Lura said...

That's funny!

SamandSawyersMom said...

can you get me one...steve said i get get a boyfriend on the side.

UGH, one man is enough for me...

(still PMSing)

Char said...

That's hilarious! I know a few ladies who need that!

Jen said...

that reminds of the time last year at work we put a blow up doll with a huge penis in our boss's chair for her b-day and we also filled her office with tons of balloons. she was shocked when she saw all that! it was great!