Monday, March 19, 2007

MY NAME.......


Shawn told me for years that he would NEVER get my name tatooed on him because he said that if anything ever happened between us and we got divorced, he wouldn't want my name on him forever (so much for thinking positive). SM


He said he WOULD get his son's name on him because Daws will be his son forever. Well, one day he came home and said, "You wanna see my new tatoo?" I said "Yeah, what did you get?" He lifted his arm and showed me that he got my name tatooed on him!!! I couldn't believe he did it but then when I realized where it was, I said, "Great honey, you put me in your armpit!!"


He has Dawson's name on him too, I will take a picture of that one as well.

6 comments:

Char said...

That was pretty great that he did get your name tatooed on his arm! Think of it this way, it could have been on his butt!! LOL LOL

Crystal said...

HA HA That is true!

Jen said...

pretty cool! i don't think i could get anymore tattoos. i have 2 right now. thinking about makes me freak out even though i have done it before.

Lura said...

It's closer to his heart that way!

Crystal said...

Great way to look at it Lura! Thanks!

Jenny, I don't like tatoos and would never get one, not just because of the pain, I just think they are ugly and too permanent. To each his own though.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i do not like them either but i do think it fits his personality to have them