I am off work today since it's Wednesday. I plan on doing some laundry, and other cleaning and then I am going to walk to the bookstore again and have a coffee while I look at some books. It's becoming one of my favorite things to do now.........so relaxing.
My friend Jenny called me to see if I could watch her kids for her on Friday night while she and her husband go to a fundraiser dinner. I told her I would love to come over and watch her chitlins!!! Daws will have a blast playing with Carson and I will have fun playing with Conner!
Can't wait to play with the kiddies, Jen!!! Love ya!

2 comments:
Oh that will be fun. I think the fundraiser dinner sounds even better..yum. My kids get their daily amount so I do not need the vitamins. I am so lucky about that. They both devour carrots and brocolli (i can't spell it..i tried 4 times)
Use spell check it will fix it for you. broccoli
Post a Comment