Saturday, March 3, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST

Please pray for my oldest son, Cameron. I can't go into details but please pray specifically for him to have the strength and courage to do what he needs and wants to do in his situation. Also please pray for everyone involved, that they will be loving, compassionate, understanding and flexible. Cameron is really struggling with some things right now and he needs lots of prayer. Thank you all.

6 comments:

Lura said...

done (and will continue to do! :)

Crystal said...

Thank you, things got worse for him today so please keep praying!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i am praying too. i know who the hag is doing it i bet.

Crystal said...

Your half right but it's not just the hag! Cam told them he couldn't take it anymore and he walked out of their house today and I had to go pick him up from UDF by their house........he was crying and all upset! UGH!

SamandSawyersMom said...

OH POOR GUY

Cheryl said...

I am praying for him too.