Tuesday, March 27, 2007

QUESTION.........

Is it a bad sign when you have hair down the middle of your back and then get it all cut off drastically short over the weekend and go to work on Monday and no one says a word about it????

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That happens to me all the time. I get my haircut and no one ever notices it. It shows how much people pay attention to details!

SamandSawyersMom said...

try losing 50 pounds and seeing family and they say nothing!

Cheryl said...

Do you wear it up a lot? I cut about 4 inches off mine yesterday and no one noticed. But with curly hair everyday it looks a different length, but 4 inches is a lot.

Crystal said...

I have worn it in a ponytail for the last month but it is still very obvious that I got it cut off......I think they just don't like it!

Jen said...

i'm sure they like it. sometimes i think people just get busy or distracted and they forget to mention things like that.