We are coloring eggs this week. This will be the first time with the triplets - and I invited my 6 year old twin nieces. Am I dumb or what?? Do you use the eggs for salad or anyting when Easter is over?
Thank you! We don't do anything fancy....remember who his mom is.....
Yes I do! I eat them as is and I use them in potato salads and tuna salad and in regular salad oh and I also make egg salad sometimes too! I don't do all of these at once, I just make whatever I am in the mood for at the time! ha ha
That looks like lots of fun! Todd's mom always does the egg coloring with the boys. It looks like he was really concentrating hard on coloring those eggs. haha!
9 comments:
beautiful eggs!! We got a Cars coloring kit, we are very excited.
We are coloring eggs this week. This will be the first time with the triplets - and I invited my 6 year old twin nieces. Am I dumb or what?? Do you use the eggs for salad or anyting when Easter is over?
Thank you! We don't do anything fancy....remember who his mom is.....
Yes I do! I eat them as is and I use them in potato salads and tuna salad and in regular salad oh and I also make egg salad sometimes too! I don't do all of these at once, I just make whatever I am in the mood for at the time! ha ha
Yes Amanda, you are nuts but that's what is so charming about you! ha ha
5 children 6 and under, yep you're crazy. Good luck!!!
we should do that tomorrow i guess.
i love egg salad and this reminded me of that.
i bought the cars kit a month ago adn i do not know where it is now..opps..story of my life
I accidentally deleted my post...long story. I will still get that thing for you. I'll let you know later when I get it and what it is.
That looks like lots of fun! Todd's mom always does the egg coloring with the boys.
It looks like he was really concentrating hard on coloring those eggs. haha!
we are going to do our eggs probably Saturday sometime. i love doing that. oh, and i love egg salad too.
Post a Comment