Friday, April 13, 2007

HOMEMADE EASTER CANDY


My mom n law made this easter candy for us.......it is dark chocolate and some of them had coconut in them and some of them had peanut butter in them. They were sooo yummy!

9 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my goodness those look good. Any peanut brittle???

Jen said...

it looks like hissing cockroaches

Char said...

YUM! SHARE!! :)

Crystal said...

Jen, you always move me with your sweet comments! SM

Cheryl said...

Oh Jen is right...She is a funny girl!!! Oh I hate dark chocolate, I love milk chocolate and white is my fav!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i will take cher an jen's share

Carrie said...

I don't like coconut, but they look good!

Lura said...

I have to say, I'm a milk chocolate person too. Good thing I don't like dark or you'd have me craving eggs! I didn't even zoom on this picture. Ha ha.

Jamie said...

They do look good, but I too am a milk chocolate gal!! Dark is just too much for me!! Maybe with peanut butter though I could eat them, there isn't much I wouldn't eat if it had peanut butter on it!!!