

Okay, I already paid for his class picture but the individual picture came home today and I can decide if I want to buy it or not. I don't like it much because of he's not really smiling and the photographer combed his hair forward and it looks weird. What do you guys think??? Should I buy it or should I get another one done on my own??

16 comments:
Honestly I have seen better pictures of him. It is cute, but he isn't smiling that well. I like the ones you took getting off bus better. Those capture his smiley personality!!! :)
I hope I didn't offend you!
Me again. The class picture one is really cute of him! He is smiling.
I love the kid in the stripey shirt and tie!
Oh goodness no, you didn't offend me, Amanda!!!! I don't like the picture either. I emailed it to Shawn and he says he doesn't want to buy it because it's a terrible picture and he wants me to dress Daws up and take him outside by a tree and take my own so that's what I am going to do. Then I will have prints made and use it as his first grade picture.
The kid in the stripey shirt and tie is a twin.....his twin is two boys down from him on the right. Their names are Nick and Zander and they are Dawson's best buddies! They talk on the phone and play webkinz together all the time! They even made up a band called "The red heads!" ha ha
Oh and the little girl on the right of Dawson is Casey, his girlfriend! ha ha
Yeah I would take your own. It is cute but you could get a lot better yourself.
How did I miss the whole twin thing? They must be identical! They look like they are a handful!
I don't think I have ever seen so many kids with red hair in one class. Their band name is great! How cute.
I agree that it's not the greatest picture, since he's not smiling but I would still get it anyway (maybe just the cheapest pakage)! I think it's fun to look back on school pictures, especially when they are bad!
Hmmm... this is a tough call! I don't think it is his best, but I also think that you should atleast get the cheapest package or whatever, like Amy said. It's all about looking back at those pictures, horrible or not! I don't even remember having a choice to look at our pictures before we ordered them.
Then go get some better ones done, or take a few of your own that are better! :)
Okay, I was able to purchase just one sheet for 12 bucks. That way I will have something to look back on.......they only let you see them first before you buy for the Spring pictures, not the Fall ones.
That's the same thing our schools do here. I really hate that they do that to you twice a year!! I'm glad you got the one sheet. I would've done that too, I just can 't pass up any picture!! You'll look back and be glad you had it!!
yeah I agree with being able to look back and see the pictures. you can compare them with past and future photos. Chris has the same thing. I almost always get pictures from each time.
crystal. call me right now!!!!!!!!
I dislike that picture a lot and i didn't think he could be in a bad pic. i have some really bad ones of sammy too.
I would get the cheapest package like my sister had mentioned. Because it is his school picture, and it will be fun to look back on one day!
How about a post!!!
Post a Comment