OFF AGAIN TOMORROW!!
I am almost positive that Daws has Strep Throat. He's got the white sacks and blisters all over his bright red throat!!!! So, he cannot go to school again tomorrow and I will be taking him to the doc to get a strep test and some meds for him. This totally stinks cause this means I will probably get it too! UGH!
3 comments:
bummer, that's awful. I hope he gets better soon, it's no fun to be sick. Sending you very good immunity vibes, so you don't get it too!!
I hope you are strep free. Maybe its an allergic reaction to crummy weather and a day of sun will cure it! I hope you don't get it and I hope that he feels better! At least he has his webkin to entertain him!
hope he feels better soon, get him some good drugs. I hate strep I use to get it all the time.
Post a Comment