About Me
Blog Archive
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!
It was just the perfect night!!!! Daws is starting to feel a bit better and was able to play on the computer for about 20 mins before he needed to lay down again and he was able to watch American Idol with me where I got to hear one of my favorite Country artists.........Martina McBride and one of my favorite songs by her!!!! And to top all of that off, SANJAYA FINALLY WENT HOME!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I cannot tell you how nervous I was though when my man Blake was in the bottom three with that boy.........oh I thought I was gonna puke!!!!! OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Are we suppose to sing that title? Finally idol is a competition again.
I knew you'd be freakin with your BLAKER in the bottom 3
go sanjaya...you can do it...
Glad he is feeling better!
That's great news about Dawson. That can be scary. Glad he is feeling a bit better!
Congrats on your Idol news. :)
I left you a message on your cell phone and sent you an e-mail, but I know you'll see this. I got you a webkinz today.
I share in your joy about Stinkjaya. I am so glad to see him gone, although I wonder what the radio guys are going to talk about now. Was your husband sad? Who is he going to vote for now?
Glad that Dawson is feeling better now. I hope he continues to get better every minute!
yes, american idol was a nail biter, but I'm glad we can finally get down to business!! I have to say though, that I was shocked when they split up the groups, I thought for sure the other one was the lower one. Shows what I know!! Well I'm so relieved Dawson is feeling better. Hopefully by the weekend, he'll be back to his old self!! I think it helps that his mama took such good care of him!!
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment