He looks so handsome! That shade of blue looks nice with his hair. I'm sure his pictures will be great!
He looks very handsome! That is a great color and shirt on him!
I am glad you picked this shirt! It looks very nice on him, goes well with his coloring!
Good choice. I agree with everyone else the color is great with his hair. very cute.
yeah, put a bib on that child when he eats. i need that shirt kept nice...hahe looks cute...open it up on the top a little
You are off today...time for a new post
yep, lookin good!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He looks so handsome! That shade of blue looks nice with his hair. I'm sure his pictures will be great!
He looks very handsome! That is a great color and shirt on him!
I am glad you picked this shirt! It looks very nice on him, goes well with his coloring!
Good choice. I agree with everyone else the color is great with his hair. very cute.
yeah, put a bib on that child when he eats. i need that shirt kept nice...ha
he looks cute...open it up on the top a little
yeah, put a bib on that child when he eats. i need that shirt kept nice...ha
he looks cute...open it up on the top a little
You are off today...time for a new post
yep, lookin good!
Post a Comment