Friday, April 6, 2007

SPECIAL TALENT



About a year ago Dawson discovered he could tuck his ear into itself.........he loves to show this special talent to everyone he knows! ha ha He wanted me to post a picture of him doing this! He can even pop the ear back out without using his hands..........boy, is my kid special or what!? SAL

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

You didn't explain that this child is obessed with this talent. he will show you over and over and he expects you to be thrilled every time. He loves this trick!!

Amanda said...

I am impressed. Did he get this trick from his mom?!

Crystal said...

I am the most untalented person you would ever meet!!! I have no impressive gifts, I would kill to be able to do something this cool! ha ha

Lura said...

That's just strange. Ha ha. Can't wait to discover what talents my boys have!

Cheryl said...

Special Talent...special yeah that's the word. He was thrilled to show me at Sonya's house.

Crystal said...

Oh my Gosh, he's even shown you, Cheryl?? That kid is obsessed with this trick! ha