Okay, lets see.........hmmm, what can I post about..........hmmmm, Oh yeah, I got a new webkin today!!! The gift shop at my work (Drake) called my desk today and said they had the Koala's in so I bought one for Dawson and one for Cheryl's son, Ryan. I am sooo excited about it!
I have been working hard this week at getting Cameron's stuff together for school next year. There is a class he wants to take at the Great Oaks and I have to get the application in asap before the it fills up! He wants to take the Interactive Media course. I am excited for him because he can attend the Oaks and still graduate at our district high school which is cool...........I still cannot believe that he will be 18 years old in 9 months! UGH! SAY IT AIN'T SO!
Oh and I am bummed that I don't get to come with you all for the crop this weekend! For the first time, I wish I was a scrapper! ha Oh well, I am excited about the planning of the blogger retreat..........boy I sure do hope it all works out! What a fun time that would be, huh!? I hope you girls have a good time this weekend.......stay out of trouble, I don't want any late night phone calls saying that I need to bail you out of jail! SM
The weather has been so nice. I was happy that it hasn't rained as much as it was supposed to yesterday and today! It's nice having the windows open and hearing the kids playing outside. I have all my bird feeders up and the birdies are sooo pretty! My cats love to sit in the window and watch them.......it's so funny, they chatter their teeth when they see the birds! I love my kitty's so much.
I am also very excited because Dawson's favorite thing to do is play football with his friends and with his dad. Well, our school district has a football camp in June and I registered him for it! He is soo excited about it! It was 40 bucks and it's Mon-Friday from 6pm-8pm for 5 days. I think he will really enjoy it. He wants to be on a football team when he gets older but it scares me to death because it's such a contact sport......Shawn is determined to let him play though so we will see.
So, that's about it, not much going on, just hangin out and enjoying the weather. Hope you girlies are doing well too! LATER GATORS!

5 comments:
If he is going to play football it is probably best that he learns how to play when he is young. Get go and fast and maybe no one can catch him.
Yeah, if he turns out to be big like his dad, I wouldn't worry as much but both my boys are sooo tiny!
Gabe was in flag football this past fall and loved it. He wants to do it again this year.
I still am fuzzy on these webkin things, but I am glad that you got some.
fuzzy...oh i can't stop laughing
Okay, so now I am fuzzy on this fuzzy thing.
Post a Comment