Hi girls. As you know, Daws is very very sick. He has strep throat and a stomach virus. I thought he would be better today after having a couple of doses of his antibiotics but he woke up vomitting this morning and still running a fever along with Diarhea. I sent Shawn to the store to get some Pedia lite because I was worried he was getting dehydrated and then I called the doc. She said that as long as he keeps the Pedia Lite down and continues to drink it, that he should be fine but if he starts vomitting again, I should take him to the ER immediately. So far, he is still keeping it down but he's still very lethargic..........I told him you were all praying for him and he wanted to say thank you! THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!!

7 comments:
Aww Daws!! We love you lil buddy
Poor guy, he looks so sad. I hope he feels better soon, it's so terrible to be that sick. Get Well Dawson!!
Awww! Poor guy. He does look sad, and tired. :( Get well soon buddy!
Poor thing...he looks so sick! I hope he feels better soon.
Oh he looks horrible!!! poor little guy. I was hoping I would find a webkinz today that he wanted but I only found girly ones. They are suppose to get more tomorrow. I hope he feels better.
i know the feeling. get well soon daws!
D on't throw up anymore
A nd get lots of rest
W e Love you Dawson!
S o feel better soon
O r I will write more of these
N ow stop being sick!!!!
Gee, it's a wonder I am not published. ha ha.
I hope that Daws is doing much better today. He is in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment