Friday, April 20, 2007

WHERE DID I GO WRONG????????????????













OH BOY, WHAT AN ORANGE HAIR NIGHTMARE!!!! UGH! I shouldn't have done this by myself...........what was I thinking???? YIKES!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

It doesn't look orange to me!! I love the cap picture. It looks pretty good.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i don't really like it

SamandSawyersMom said...

wait which one is the before??

Crystal said...

The top one is before, bottom is after. I don't like it either.......thanks for your honesty!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh i thought the top one was the orange mess...only because you used a bright flash or something. I like the bottom picture. I was thinking " she should have kept it like it was". I had the wrong order. it is fine crys. your face is a little unhappy

Cheryl said...

Would it kill you to smile...most people do the sad face for before then smile and put on make up for the after. That's how the make over shows do it.

Jen said...

it looks fine to me!

Amanda said...

I think it looks nice. We need to see a picture with a smile and some makeup and then we can really let you know. I love the cap picture!!! You could have green hair and would still be a beautiful person! What does your hubby think? Also kids are honest, so ask Dawson.

Char said...

I like Amanda's answer. :) So i'm coping it. LOL
I think it looks nice. We need to see a picture with a smile and some makeup and then we can really let you know. I love the cap picture!!! You could have green hair and would still be a beautiful person! What does your hubby think? Also kids are honest, so ask Dawson.