Sunday, May 6, 2007

BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

I woke up this morning, drank my morning coffee while I did my daily activities on webkinz. Then I mopped the kitchen floor and washed my van. Shawn took Daws to the movies so I have had a few hours to myself! I went to the store and bought a few grocery items and some toiletries and now I am going to go outside and lay in a lawn chair and enjoy this gorgeous day and paint my piggies and read my book. When Shawn and Daws get home we are going to grill pork chops for dinner and maybe take Daws out and practice riding his bike! I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day that The Lord has made! LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

It sure is a beautious day!! We grilled out too, with my parents!!!
We sat out on our deck and watched the horses.

Cheryl said...

You seem even more chipper than usually!! Glad you had a good day. We grilled out too.

Amanda said...

I am glad you had a good day! You deserve the relaxation