Well as you know, Wednesday is my day off but boy was it a crazy day! Shawn pulled a muscle in his lower back and couldn't move this morning! I had to help him in the shower and, help him get dressed. He was in soooo much pain, he was screamin like a girl! ha ha I couldn't help but laugh, I was laughing at him the whole time, not because he was in pain but because of his facial expressions and the way he was moaning and yelling...........it was just so funny to see a grown man his size, doing that! He kept yellin at me to stop laughin but I just couldn't help it.
Anyway, he called his doc so he could go in and get some meds for his back so he can continue to work. In the meantime, I went to Target and bought him some Icy Hot patches and some Excedrin Back and Body pain reliever. I gave him those and he was able to move enough to get in the car and I drove him to the doctor's office. He could have driven himself but he was literally begging me to go with him. I didn't want to because I was tired and I wanted to nap but I gave in and went. I asked him why he needed me to go and he said "For support". Why are men such babies???
So, his doc gave him some muscle relaxers and some pain meds and told him to also use the icy hot patches and to do some stretches in a few days to keep his muscles in his back stretched and flexible. We went and got his prescriptions filled and then he left for work.
By the time I got back from taking him to the doctor, it was time to meet Daws at the bus stop. I promised him we would go to the Library after school. So, we went to the library and we were there for over an hour, looking at books and movies. He ended up getting 4 books and three movies. Hopefully these books will hold him for a while. Every time he finishes a book, he's begging to go get another one..........at least we are getting them from the library now and not buying them from the bookstore. That was getting expensive to do as often as we were going.
After we got home from the library, I cooked dinner for me and the boys. We had Popcorn shrimp, and chicken, pasta with alfredo sauce and a salad. It was very good. I am tired and I want to go to bed at a decent hour but Shawn called and asked me to wait up for him so I can put another patch on his back so I guess I will be going to bed at 11 again tonight! When I called and checked on him earlier he said he was feeling a little better. Hopefully, his back will heal soon.
I hope you all had a good day! LOVE, PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!!!!

6 comments:
Ryan loves the library too. We go once a week in the summer. He joins the reading program where they get prizes for books they read or have read to them if they can't read yet. He loves it. This year he will be able to read to himself. He is getting so big. Oh that is a totally different topic so sorry but I don't want my baby to grow anymore!!
i was racking my brain to figure out if you were mad at me. You haven't gone an entire day without calling me since 1975 when I stole your pacifier!
LOL Sonya, I am not mad at you girlfriend! That's hilarious.......you do know the phone works both ways, right? SM
Sounds like a crazy day!
Todd's back is messed up and he gets in a lot of pain sometimes too. Although I do have to say that he doesn't scream like a girl or moan or yell. haha! Glad he is feeling some what better.
I love the library too. The boys love to go. We do the summer reading program too. I used to work at a library and it was the best job I ever had! Plus, if you work there, then you don't have to pay fines on late items!!! Big plus for me! :)
post something other than a copy and paste please
What a busy day! I have an overdue movie from the library from October. I am too embarrassed to take it back. Plus I keep hoping that maybe they will forget about it! One of Gabe's fav. things to do in the summer is the library summer reading program. Does Dawson do that?
Post a Comment