Shawn, Daws and I went out today for a while. We went to Walmart and bought some things for the house and some pet supplies and then we went to St. Ann's festival for a few hours. It was a nice time. I took the picture of Shawn and Dawson walking because seeing that always chokes me up for some reason.......it really gets to me to see Daws and his daddy walking hand in hand! Here are some pictures of our day!!!!
Oh and to explain the picture of Daws on the toilet, that was a game at the festival. You had to either throw golf balls into toilet seats or use a golf club and try to hit them into the toilet seats. The catch was, if you decided to throw the balls, you had to sit on the toilet to do it! ha ha Daws loved it!!!!

5 comments:
I love those pictures from the back. I take them a lot. I have a good one of Tim and one of the boys, I'll have to find it.
I took one of Gabe and Sean pulling the triplets in the wagon. They were both walking holding the handle. I can't wait to get it developed! The carnival looked fun.
oh that looks fun. more fun than i have had today. steve and i have been barfing all day...i would rather sit on that seat than throw up on it.
glad you had fun with your billions.
I love those behind shots too!
I love festivals. They are just so much fun. The picture from the back is really cute. I once posted one of Steve holding Abby on his shoulders from the back. I love those too!!
Post a Comment