About Me
Blog Archive
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!!
I called the YMCA by my house because I wanted to know if they were running any specials where they wave the joining fee (which is 125 bucks). The lady said they weren't running anymore for the summer so I was bummed at first. But then, she said "If you work for a company that is on our list, you don't have to pay the joining fee." So, I had her look on the list to see if my company was on the there and it was!!! Now, I don't have to pay the joining fee, only the first month payment........YAY!!!! I am going to buy it next week. The outdoor pool doesn't open until June 11th and that's the whole reason I am buying the pass! I had one last summer and I spent every free moment I had at the pool.......it was great! The Y is literally within walkin distance of my house. My oldest walks when he goes without me. I can just hear that pool callin my name!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
we have a pass too and I am excited to go to the outdoor pool too.
Y M C A its fun to stay at the Y M C A
I am glad your work was listed!!
I would hear that song everytime I went there! We don 't have a YMCA - the only 2 places we can go are too expensive. Last year we went to Valley Beach, but it costs almost 300 dollars for the 6 of us to go for 2 1/2 months.
I figure Sean can just spray me with the hose.
How will you blog from the pool?
Amanda i'll let you all swim here for half that!!! HAHAHA And it includes rooms to stay in. Come visit.
Post a Comment