Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A NICE SUNDAY EVENING


Shawn took Daws to the movies on Sunday and I had a few hours to myself. As you already know, I went to the grocery and then I came home and painted my piggies purple. We were supposed to cookout when they got home but Shawn called and asked if I wanted to go out to eat and then to his parents house to put his dad to bed. So, they came and picked me up and we drove out by his parents house and had dinner at Red Robin........it's soooo yummy!!! I love that place, especially the freckled lemonade!! Anyway we had a nice dinner and then we went to his parents house and hung out for a bit and then put his dad to bed and came home. It was a very nice time.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is one of the cutest pictures I have seen of the two of them! They look so happy!
What is freckled lemonade?
I am glad you had a good day! How is his dad? Do you have to do days by yourself again this week?

Crystal said...

Thanks Amanda. Freckled lemonade is lemonade with fresh strawberries crushed in it........it is soooo good!

Cheryl said...

Red Robin is one of Ryan's favorite places to eat. he loves it. I hate strawberries but there oreo cookie shake is WONDERFUL!!

Char said...

Yum! The lemonade sounds delicious. I think we might have to make a trip to Red Robin soon. :)
Glad you had a great time.

SamandSawyersMom said...

daws looks cute...sm

that drink sounds soooooooo good especially today