Tuesday, May 15, 2007

TO SONYA

I just want you to know that I am thinking about you right now and I am also praying for you. I know that you are probably laying in the dentist's chair right now as I am typing this and I am praying that you are doing okay. I can't wait for you or Steve to call me and let me know how it went. I hope to hear that you had a wonderful experience at the dentist and that it didn't hurt at all and that it has completely healed you of all your pain in your jaw!!! I am so excited for you to be pain free! I love you!

You are inspiring me to face my own fear of the dentist!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

THANK YOU i feel good so far

Amanda said...

yay! hopefully it is gone!

Cheryl said...

I bet she is all fixed up. Well once the whole from missing tooth is healed.

Lura said...

It's Wednesday afternoon. Posty post girl!