Tonight, Dawson and I went to the Goody Shoppe for some ice cream. The Goody Shoppe is an outdoor ice cream place near our house. I got a vanilla cone dipped in chocolate (my fav), and Daws got a vanilla cone with sprinkles. Cam wasn't with us since he is working tonight but I got him an oreo chocolate chip flurry (his fav) and I brought it home and put it in the freezer for him. He's a gonna be surprised!
After we got back from having ice cream, Daws and I played football and corn hole outside! It was alot of fun but now I am hot and all sweaty and need a shower! I am going to go take one and then Daws and I are gonna watch Fear Factor..........we love that show! Bye bye now!
After we got back from having ice cream, Daws and I played football and corn hole outside! It was alot of fun but now I am hot and all sweaty and need a shower! I am going to go take one and then Daws and I are gonna watch Fear Factor..........we love that show! Bye bye now!

6 comments:
I love the sprinkley, crunchy ice cream cones! Oooh---a sprinkley, crunchy dipped in chocolate would be Yummy! I think I just gained 10 lbs. thinking about it!
Did you enjoy fear factor? I can't watch it much after the Bull testicles. Gross!!!!
Oh it was a great fear factor! It was an old one. It was a Celebrity episode and Kelly Preston and John Travolta were on it........it was great! I LOVE John Travolta, he's such a cutie pie and Kelly is pretty funny. Coolio won though! ha ha
Did they have to eat something really gross?
Have you seen the movie ads with John Travolta as a very plump woman? Boy, he is ugly as a woman!
No, they didn't have to eat anything gross. They had to put their heads in a box while super worms, scorpians and millipedes crawled all over their faces and heads! It was gross but everyone got thru it and moved on the next round!
I haven't seen those pix, I bet he does look terrible as a woman! ha ha
I love Heath bar flurries and the crunchy sprinkly ones too! I think I might have Matt take me to get ice cream tomorrow..(well actually today, its 4:05 a.m. now)
I love John and he is too good for her!!
Post a Comment