Saturday, May 12, 2007

MAMA GOTTA NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!!!





I had a wonderful day today!!!! First, I went down to Carrie's parents who live four doors down from me and I visited Carrie and lil Olivia............she was sooo flippin cute! I fed her and afterwards she kept being soooo nosey, turnin her lil head every which way to see everything, she was too funny! She was even standing up on my legs. I loved seeing her and Carrie!


After that, Shawn and Daws took me to Shoe Carnival and bought me a new pair of sneakers for Mother's Day. I haven't gotten a new pair of sneakers in 6 years and I needed them desperately! They are really cute. They are pink and Grey New Balance. They originally cost 60 bucks but were on sale for 45, which made me happy!


After that, we went to Walmart and then to the mall. Shawn owed Daws some money so he gave it to him and Daws bought a gorilla webkin from Hallmark at the mall! He's been wanting that for a while. He was so excited.


After we left the mall, we went to Olive Garden for dinner. The service stunk but the food was delicious. I always get the same thing every time I go. I get chicken marsala and it is soooo freakin yummy!


We went home and then I went back out by myself to Lowes and I bought all kinds of flowers to plant in my garden. When I got home, I planted them all and watered everything really well. I will take pictures of the flowers after I planted them in the garden. These pictures are just of the flowers in the pots that I bought them in...........I'll take pictures of my garden tomorrow. I love it!


We celebrated Mother's day today since tomorrow, we will be going to Shawn's parents house for a Mother's Day dinner and stuff for his mom. Today was all about me and it was great! ha


I hope you all had a good day too.........it was sooo pretty out!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ok that was a lovely post but all I can think about is not having new gym shoes for 6 years. Are you serious? That is just crazy...I mean NUTS!! You're poor feet. I like the new kicks though. Have a wonderful day.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i wear sandals almost year round and then i always worebrown type shoes so i could have gone even longer wihtout new gym shoes. I did start wearing them this year wiht jenas etc. for the first time. Mine are new balance too.

Amanda said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOM'S! Okay, your not one of MY mom's, but you're a mom...you know what I mean!